Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hurry Up and Wait

In the shadow of Tortugas
Becca and I got a little earlier start this morning so it didn't feel quite as hot.  Temperatures are supposed to drop in a few days accompanied by a greater chance of rain.  We need the rain, but I've tired of the excess humidity, too.  We saw a few other people out in the desert today, but we didn't run into anybody.  I, for one, will be really happy when the weather breaks and we get some cooler fall days here.
The place where sun and shade intersect

Another picture?

Let's get going

I can't see anything (oh, I have my eyes closed)

West of the Tortoise

Photobomb!

This

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Packrat, the last photo is captioned "This." I don't understand.

Decent Little Bushwhack

1st 4:  Claret Cups Even though the Swainson's Hawk wasn't perched atop the Torrey Yucca on the crest of 4210 hill we decided to bus...