| I've photographed this Torrey Yucca many times before because I like it |
| Jet, tall Torrey Yucca and Becca on the trail |
| Wild Rhubarb |
| Wild Rhubarb (Rumex hymenosepalus) |
| Wild Rhubarb |
| Blooming in mid-February |
| Serpent or stick? |
| Stick |
| Potrillo Mountains |
| I've photographed this Torrey Yucca many times before because I like it |
| Jet, tall Torrey Yucca and Becca on the trail |
| Wild Rhubarb |
| Wild Rhubarb (Rumex hymenosepalus) |
| Wild Rhubarb |
| Blooming in mid-February |
| Serpent or stick? |
| Stick |
| Potrillo Mountains |
Say's Phoebe with bed hair Dr. K, Willow and I did a regular hike this morning on a pleasant start to the day, weather wise; sunny in th...
2 comments:
It's amazing that some of that wild rhubarb is blooming in Feb.
This early-spring weather has a lot of plants fooled, Dr. K.
Post a Comment