Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Almost Complete Cloud Cover

Sky at start
It was about 45F and completely cloudy when I started off this morning, and the clouds never lifted during a long morning trek; in fact, I got sprinkled on a few times during my hike.  At one moment I got a bit worried that it would start raining harder and I would have to go to Target and Albertsons soaking wet.  Fortunately, that didn't happen.

What did happen, though, was I got slightly wet both going into the stores and coming out of them.  I didn't get soaked by any means, but I got wetter than I had out at Tortugas Mountain.
There's a Desert Cottontail in this photo

This is that cottontail

Favorite sandy spot

Road south

A long view

Bushwhacking

The gap

This and the next:  Organ Mountains


Loggerhead Shrike

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

That's a cute photo of the Cottontail.

Bad Day All Around

Rest in peace, best male heeler ever.  Our beloved Frio The first thing we did this morning was to take Frio to the vet to put him out of hi...